Resource name disappearing on my laptop only

Home Forums Discussion Forum Resource name disappearing on my laptop only

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin

Hi all,

Something weird is come up recently. When opening a Gantt on MsProject version 1903, one of the resources isn’t showing in the Gantt view (for all tasks where it used to be assigned to) but is showing when someone else in the company opens the file… For example, instead of showing “T, PM, QC, M” for resources initials, it shows on my laptop “T,,QC, M”. PM has disappeared. For information, resources are not shared on the company level, they are all local. The resource is however still visible in the resources sheet.

Any idea?
      Thanks a lot!

Sai Prasad
      Participant

Hi, By any chance is Resource Initials fields for the resource PM blank? If yes, please set PM as the initials

Jigs Gaton

If Sai’s fix above does not fix, i.e. the initials are there, I think this may be a bug that I’ve seen before (assuming the resource is really assigned, just missing from the Gantt bar view. I remember the fix, albeit not good, was to delete the resource and re-add and re-assign it.

Btw, are you using Project 2019? I am, but my version is 1902 (Build 11328.202222) which I thought was the latest. Thx.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.