Restore Project Data

Home Forums Discussion Forum Restore Project Data

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,

I deleted a filed from the Enterprise Custom Fields and Lookup Tables. Regardless of the reason and how bad it was, I am hoping that there is a way to restore PWA settings? I thought I heard that one can call in a ticket to Microsoft and they can do a restore, but it would be a full PWA restore – which is fine because the deletion was the only major thing that was done today.

I did have a chat with Microsoft and they sent me a link to do a SharePoint restore. I think this is different though so I wanted to reach out to the forum for any guidance you all may have. Thank you! Kerry

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Sorry Kerry. Restoring enterprise custom fields and lookup tables is available in Project Server but not Project Online. Even with that said, I don’t believe it would reset any projects that set that field.

I agree that what Microsoft is telling you doesn’t sound right. Unfortunately you are dependent on Microsoft for a solution. I would call them back and validate or get a different answer.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.