Risks and Issues

Home Forums Discussion Forum Risks and Issues

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nguyen Huynh Yen
      Keymaster
      In MS/Project how can you associate risks and issues with a specific task; ie. if a specific risk requires that we employ risk mitigation activities that involve time and effort it gets reflectsed in the project schedule.
      Charles Fraley
      Nguyen Huynh Yen
      Keymaster
      Hi Charles,
      Project Server has a link to tasks for both Risks and Issues.
      If your using Project Standard then maybe you should use a custom field to indicate the Risk ID from your register. You could then Filter and Group on that field to see the effort/cost for the mitigation activities by Risk.
      Simon Newton
      lineagerq
      Participant

As a result of the website paid crypto signals, I’d want to discuss with you how you may earn money quickly and effortlessly by trading cryptocurrencies. Crypto trading signals are also available. Well worth a look

James Willey

Many of you have asked the question, and what is liquidity? Personally, I have often encountered this concept, but I don’t really know what it means(like many other people). So, recently I found one useful article about liquidity and not only. I believe that every trader should familiarize himself with this concept, since it is quite important.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.