Sample Systems Integration Project Schedules and/or WBS

Home Forums Discussion Forum Sample Systems Integration Project Schedules and/or WBS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      amy schneider
      Participant

I am working on a global logistics blockchain program called Global Trade Digitization to board some logistic partners onto our blockchain solution as part of beta. In order to do this, there is some integration work so that their applications called system of engagement can interface with our solution called Global Trade Digitization via our published APIs. I am managing these as separate system integration subprojects for all logistic partners that will represent one trade lane.

I am looking for project schedules on system integration so I can review for potential reuse. Do you have either work breakdown structures in word or project schedules in MS Project or Excel that focus on system integration ?

David

You can quite easily built your project task template in excel. There are free template tools available for download from https://tiemchart.com/project-plan-template.html
      You may ask them as they seems to be involved in system integration between SAP, MS Project etc. Hope, that help!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.