Specialized Software Recommendations to be used with MS Project

Home Forums Discussion Forum Specialized Software Recommendations to be used with MS Project

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by .
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I work for a general contractor/construction firm and we’ve been using MS Project for a while now and I’ve been thinking about considering some alternatives or maybe something that we could use hand in hand with MS Project. I found comparison between two possible alternatives here https://www.bridgitsolutions.com/bridgit-bench-vs-laborchart-comparison and I’d like to know if any of you guys have tried using either one of them. If there’s anyone who have tried any of them out already, what do you guys have to say like would you recommend them? Thanks!”

Alexandru
      Participant

I’m currently using Project Plan 365. The application is compatible with MS Project, meaning that you can open the files that you created with MS Project on all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, etc). It has also a reasonable price and you can try it for 30 days fully featured trial to see if it fits your needs.

CatherinePHaupt
      Participant

My friend is working on an MS project right now. He asks me to help him to find information about MS Project and I am glad that I found your post.

CatherinePHaupt
      Participant

My friend is working on an MS project right now. He asked me to help him with his project. But I don’t know much about this. I am glad I have found this page while searching for the best 7 icon maker software online. I will surely share this post with my friend and I hope he will be happy and will gather information regarding his MS project in your given link.

Jacklin Albert
      Participant

I found it great because I was also stuck in the same situation a few days back. With the help of this post, I can now understand the difference between the two software. Also, the ecommerce web design agency was recommended by one of my friends. There is a lot of information available. You can take help from there too.

jessicajulia
      Participant

I thought it was fantastic because I had been in a similar position just a few days before. Thanks to this article, I can now tell the difference between the two applications. One of my acquaintances also suggested a professional search engine optimization firm. There is plenty of data available. You can also get assistance there.

Brenda Wilson

As stated by book the bureau using general purpose or basic software applications, you can tackle a variety of difficulties. Programs such as word processors, spreadsheets, browsers, and presentation graphics are examples.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.