Subproject text formatting

Home Forums Discussion Forum Subproject text formatting

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cbass1224
      Participant

I usually like to downsize text sizes in the table to fit more line items on the screen. I can’t find how to change text formatting of subproject line items. Anyone know a way to do so?

emmawattson
      Participant

As a team member of ghost book writers I usually send reports to the clients, & for reporting, I usually use Ms. Excel. So, if you want to change the format, it is very simple. Select the word, sentence, or paragraph which you want to change, and then convert it onto your choice format & font.

alex bhatti

Digital marketing is a powerful tool for businesses in the modern age. With the vast reach of the internet and the increasing reliance on digital platforms, it offers unparalleled opportunities to connect with target audiences. Through strategies like SEO, social media, email campaigns, and content marketing, companies can boost brand awareness, drive website traffic, and ultimately increase sales. The ability to track and analyze data enables marketers to refine their approaches and maximize ROI. In today’s competitive landscape, a strong digital marketing presence is essential for businesses to thrive and stay ahead of the curve, ensuring lasting success in the ever-evolving digital world.
      best digital marketing agency in usa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.