Team Builder, Resource Plan and Booking Type – PWA 2010

Home Forums Discussion Forum Team Builder, Resource Plan and Booking Type – PWA 2010

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Walter Boggs
      Participant

Has anyone else noticed this? When using Team Builder on a resource plan, I can’t set the Booking Type for each resource – there is no place to change it. Must save the team and then open the custom fields dialog for each resource to change the value. However, Team Builder on a project plan does allow this setting. I’m wondering whether I have something misconfigured, or is this behavior as designed?

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

I hadn’t noticed but you are right. My question for you, are you not including Booking Type on the resource plan view (Manage Views)? If you include that column you can set the booking type on the view itself without actually editing each individual resource. Hope that helps.

Walter Boggs
      Participant

Yes, we have Booking Type in the view, but it’s read-only there. Don’t know if you’re able to verify on a PWA 2010 server, but if so, I’d appreciate knowing if yours is editable.

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Walter, I am able to edit it in 2013 but I don’t know if that was a change or a configuration/permissions difference. If you are an Administrator and still can’t edit the Booking Type than I would assume it is a change in 2013. Hope that helps, or at least gets you closer…

Walter Boggs
      Participant

Very helpful, thanks so much, Larry. On to the next crisis!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.