The bar wont follow to early date

Home Forums Discussion Forum The bar wont follow to early date

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Gamma Syahrial.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gamma Syahrial

Bar problem

Hello i have some problem, like the picture
      when some task start earlier than plan, by input earlier date the bar in the gant chart dont follow into that earlier date. instead its show by point
      and when i input the actual duration the progres still show in the bar on gant chart not follow to earlier date
      i know i can correct this by changing the predecessor manualy

all iam asking is there a way so the bar change automaticaly into the early date?
      thank you

Gamma Syahrial

View post on imgur.com

the picture wont show in first post

Sai Prasad
      Participant

The dots appear on task 2 and 3 because the task was split or delayed to start later. To fix this issue, change the duration of this task to 0 and change it back to the duration you wanted.

Sai Prasad
      Participant

Take a look at this image – https://i.imgur.com/uU5qT3u.png

I have come across scenarios where the user presses the insert key by mistake when scrolling across the dates on the right side of the Task usage view. When insert key is pressed, Project considers that the work needs to moved to the next working day and sets 0 hours. In this image, on Monday 18th March, and Tuesday 19th March i pressed insert key and so the work got moved to the next working day. To fix this issue, you can either reset the duration to 0 days and change it back, or select those days on the right side of the Task usage viewand press Delete button.

Gamma Syahrial

Thank you sai prasad, but i found another solution, it on project option – schedule – uncheck split in progres task

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.