Training materials for MS Project

Home Forums Discussion Forum Training materials for MS Project

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim Stewart

I have been asked to do an in-house 2 or 3-day MSProject basic training for 8 – 10 people. Not 100% sure of the version they own but for sake of argument let’s assume it’s 2016. As supporting materials they would like a spiral-bound workbook, some exercises, perhaps a few sample mpp’s, etc.

I do not have material of my own and so would either have to create it or find a kit online somewhere. I had one several years back from a company whose name escapes me. Since right now I have neither the time nor inclination to create these materials I wonder if anyone knows of a “kit” like this. I don’t want to walk in with “Step-by-Step” or “Dummies” as those are not good as workbooks. And I can’t find anything online anywhere.

Thoughts?

Dave Murphy

Hi Jim
      We have materials with exercises. If you email I can send a sample for discussion.
      Regards
      Dave

Nguyen Huynh Yen
      Keymaster

Jim,

MPUG also has a Microsoft Project Do’s and Don’ts Boot Camp that includes:

– video training with PMI® PDU
      – workbook with training exercises and pre-configured project files
      – e-support
      – highly rated e-book
      – certificate
      – knowledge test

It is regularly $79, and current members can access for $19. It can also be bundled with group memberships to MPUG.

https://www.mpug.com/do/

Please reach out at info@mpug.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Eric Uyttewaal

Hi Jim,

We deliver our training from our published textbooks “Forecast Scheduling”. The book contains many exercises for the same Relocation project. These textbooks are for sale on our website ProjectProCorp.com. They come with MPP-files that can be downloaded from the same website. Call us for a volume discount.

Eric Uyttewaal, ProjectPro Corp.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.