Workspace list report problems

Home Forums Discussion Forum Workspace list report problems

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hi Everyone.
      I have a question which has some what got me stumped. I have setup a report based on a guide which I found on the internet, which will allow me to report on list data in Project Workspaces:
      I have followed this guide through and keep getting an error stating that I am using an invalid URI. I think the URI is relating to this XML connection source;
      =Parameters!SelectedProject.Value & “/_vti_bin/lists.asmx”
      This is all as per this guide, but clearly something is wrong with what I have done. I can select the project ok from the little parameter drop down, but when you hit apply is when this error occurs;
      • An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
        • Query execution failed for dataset ‘Project_Team’. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)
          • Failed to prepare web request for the specified URL. (rsXmlDataProviderError)
            • Failed to prepare web request for the specified URL. (rsXmlDataProviderError)
              • Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
      Can anyone help?! Would be very greatful.
      Robert
      Most sample files based on the LITWARE databases for Project have some custom fields that you may not have defined. Do you have a ‘Project_Team’ defined either as a custom enterprise field or enterprise lookup?
      Jerry Watch

The EPM Report Pack used two of the enterprise resource custom fields that are only defined in the Litware sample databases. The custom fields were Team Name and Position Role. They were included into the reports to help illustrate the potential for use of customer-specific enterprise resource custom fields within reports.  Check for custom task and/or resource fields matching the dataset errors, if they do not exist, then create publish some test data, and test reports again…

Jerry

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.