Manage projects like a pro and get the credit you deserve!
$59 gives you the full Do’s and Don’ts Boot Camp! Boot camp includes the video training with PDU, workbook with training exercises and project files, e-support, highly rated book, certificate, and knowledge tests.
- Step by step video training plus all the PMI® PDUs you need! Three hours of training videos conduct you through the Don’ts and Don’ts of creating a successful Microsoft Project. Then complete your PMI® PDU requirements and interests with free access to MPUG’s 500 hours of eligible on-demand training for 90 days!
- Test your knowledge at the beginning and end of each Do’s and Don’ts video segment.
- Do’s and Don’ts Workbook with step-by-step exercises from customizing the interface to resource leveling to reporting. Project files included!
- Get our electronic version of the newly updated Microsoft Project Do’s and Don’ts Book. 4.8/5 stars on Amazon!
- Exclusive access to the Microsoft Project Do’s and Don’ts Author Forum.
- Credit for your achievement! Earn a certificate of completion and downloadable transcript detailing your training history.
Act now to lock in this special offer of only $59!
“This is the first Microsoft Project book that I’ve ever thought was suitable for new users. Sam has managed to write a book that introduces the product in a way that will work for project managers migrating from other tools as well as line managers trying to get familiar with the terminology and processes of project management. From navigating the complex user interface to taking the right steps in the right sequence, to Do and Don’t tips in each chapter, to best practices and alternative approaches, this book will get you to the right place without wasting your time.” – Dave Gordon