Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 2 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
Speaker: Larry Christofaro, EPM Solution Partners
You’ve read the books, you’ve gone to class, and you’ve learned the techniques; but are you using the right approach to best manage a schedule, or do you just manage by the tips and tricks that you picked-up along the way? PMI identifies the two primary project scheduling techniques as “Time-oriented scheduling” and “Resource-oriented scheduling”. Do you know that the effectiveness of the way you set-up and manage a project depends primarily on the scheduling technique that best matches your project?
This is an in-depth, three-part series of sessions that do not teach just about the features, but rather they demonstrate how to use the right features to properly and easily schedule and track your project. These sessions assume the audience has a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Understanding when to use Time-oriented Scheduling
- Best practices for setting-up and tracking a Time-oriented project schedule
- Defining tasks and assigning resources in a time-oriented schedule
- Optimizing a time-oriented schedule
- Proper tracking and reporting of progress in a time-oriented Schedule
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!