We heard from Jared Spataro, Corporate VP for Microsoft 365, a few days ago with a big announcement! The new MS Project has rolled out to customers worldwide, and with it a new subscription plan, too.
The new, updated software boasts:
- A new experience that is simple and powerful
- Easier ways to collaborate utilizing Teams
- Greater visibility of project data
- Ability to create interactive dashboards in Power BI and the Roadmap feature
- Integration with the MS Power Platform so PM’s can easily connect apps and services
- The addition of Project Plan 1 to current subscription offerings at just $10 per user per month