In this article, I will focus on a very simple tip – How to highlight the tasks due this week every time the project plan is opened.
Looks very simple and it is indeed, very simple!
- Click View tab. Click Macros dropdown and select Visual Basic
- In the editor, double click your current project on the left panel.
- Now change the object and procedure to “Project” and “Open”.
- This will include a private sub-routine which will be invoked when the file is opened
- Within this sub-routine, include the below script
- Close the editor, and close the project
- Open the project file, and Project will highlight the incomplete tasks that should be completed by this week.