Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Strategic category of the Talent Triangle.
The exposure draft for the standard part of new PMBOK Guide, 7th edition is now available. The current standard makes a radical shift from a process-based approach to a principle-based approach. This is the first time it’s happening since the release of 1st edition of PMBOK Guide in 1996.
The new standard for PMBOK Guide, 7th edition, has made this shift because the beginning of 21st century has seen the emergence of internet, related technologies and applied areas like never before. This in turn has transformed the way output of a project, i.e., product, service or result are delivered.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- Why go for a principle driven standard?
- What are the principles in the new standard?
- Which elements are changing?
- Which elements are expected to remain same?
- What will be the expected impact on the PMP exam?