Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Strategic category of the Talent Triangle.
Is there a formula to overcome any and all long standing barriers and achieve record-breaking results in any industry? Does the solution have the attention of corporate CEOs, national and international leaders and security agencies? Is Microsoft Project at the heart of this?
The answer is yes. Dave D’Silva, founder of Intelligent Market Solutions Group Inc., will lead this webinar to align yourself with the benefits of this formula:
Learn about the Microsoft Project / Server based mini-EPMO™ Organizational Project Management development tool. Developed at the request of Microsoft to launch Project Server in 2002, learn why this is the heart of the Maple Leaf Foods $1 billion Network Transformation program EPMO, with 100 inter-connected projects, where one project was the SAP install, and a given project is 10,000 tasks long.
Less work, more money, more fun:
* improve execution of any and all projects,
* increase your value as a project professional, and
* earn more respect in your business and community.
Dave will briefly share the three foundational case studies to describe the origins of the formula, focusing on the MS Project:
* The Microsoft Project/Server mini-EPMO™ Organizational Project Management development tool.
* PMI® centric Revenue Project Management (RPM™) method. Learn how RPM™ created a $3.5 trillion portfolio track-record initiated through a request of Bill Gates, injecting integrity into the stock market through start-up PriceMetrix;
* Cultural Bullying Management™ (CBM) emotional intelligent framework. Learn how CBM removes corporate corruption in private industries, and government through record-breaking court settlements, setting legal precedent, with the support of the police and the media.
Dave D’Silva is the Project Manager and software architect of the $3.5 trillion portfolio management Software As a Service (SaaS) start-up, PriceMetrix, from which he developed a mathematical socio-economic development formula in the form of:
* PMI® centric Revenue Project Management RPM™ method,
* Microsoft Project/Server mini-EPM™ Organizational Project Management tool, and
* Cultural Bullying Management™ Emotional Intelligence framework Bully Watch™ watchdog.
* Rogers Organizational Development launch PM of Office 365 Skype for Business and Ignite Internet,
* Microsoft Canada’s Enterprise PMO (Project Server / Visio) boot camp author and instructor,
* Simultaneous PMI PMO Community Chair (SOC) and Microsoft Project Users Group President (GTA),
* PMI PgMP pilot candidate certification co-trainer,
* Founding sponsor and charter chair of Toronto’s first Toastmasters for IT Professionals (Club #5556),
* PMI SOC membership negotiator of www.projectmanagement.com, and
* Government corruption investigator.
Dave has a Bachelor of Mathematics degree from the University of Waterloo.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!