Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
Speakers: Dale Howard
Dale Howard is the Director of Education for Sensei Project Solutions. He is in his 14th year of serving as a Microsoft Project MVP (or Most Valuable Professional) and is currently one of only 64 Microsoft Project MVPs in the entire world. Dale is the co-author of 21 books on Microsoft Project, Project Server, and Project Online. He works out of his home in Wildwood, Missouri (a west suburb of St. Louis).
These tips and tricks will include the following:
• Reschedule Uncompleted Work from Past Reporting Periods into the Current Reporting Period
• Reassign Remaining Work from One Resource to Another
• Use Alternate Cost Rates for Resources
• Use Cell Background Formatting with Text Styles
• Back Up an Original Baseline before Rebaselining a Project
• Advanced Uses for the Task Drivers Pane
Dale will also discuss the new Microsoft certifications for users of Microsoft Project 2007 and Project Server 2007, stressing that these new certifications will allow you to “prove you know what you say you know!”
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!