2 activity must have the same duration

Home Forums Discussion Forum 2 activity must have the same duration

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      andrea de ligio

Good morning,

I just started to use this program and I wanted to ask you this:

I am two or more activities (fixed units) starting at different times (the start is governed by various predecessors). I would like to set the duration of activity number 03-05-18 and 15 we all have the same duration of activity 2. without changing the predecessors.

It’s possible?

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Andrea, sorry but I can’t understand the question. Setting duration the same on multiple tasks is pretty simple and has nothing to do with predecessors. Use the duration field, not the start or finish. If that doesn’t help then please provide more details and I can see if I can help.

andrea de ligio

sorry for my English…

I wish that by changing the duration of an activity, even automatically would change the lives of other activities.

for exemple:
      activity A: 10 gg
      activity B: 10 gg

if i change the duration of activity A in 20gg –> automatically the duration of activity B became 20gg

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Not really. There is a feature called Hammock Tasks that can do this but it is highly recommended not to use in general (not very stable). I’m only mentioning this in case you run across this somewhere and want to try it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.