Home › Forums › How to Remove “Other projects and commitments” from Resource Usage view
Tagged: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, projects, resource usage view, resources
1) Find Project Server Accounts located under All Programs/Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Office Tools.
2) Under the “When starting” area, ensure that “Manually control connection state” is selected.
3) Click OK, and then load MS Project Professional.
4) When the Project Professional Login screen appears, uncheck the “Load Summary resource Assignments’ checkbox.
5) This will then remove “Other projects and commitments” from Resource Usage view. Likewise you can re-activate it this way.
This doesn’t appear to be an option for MS Project 2010. Has anyone figured out how to do this in 2010? Google searches have not helped.
Same question, how to exclude the other project assignments when you use project server? I need the resource usage for my current project only
Mail (will not be published) (required):
Please complete this equation so we know you’re not a robot. 84 − 74 =
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content