- Are you familiar with CCPM?
- Definition and benefits of CCPM.
- Show main differences between CCPM and CPM.
- Pooled contingencies
- Buffer management
- No multi-tasking
- Multi-project management solution
- Summarize success factors in implementing CCPM
- Discuss CCPM scheduling in Microsoft Project
- Brief summary of experiences at UWP getting my MSPM
During this event, understand the differences between critical chain and critical path scheduling, why would we care about critical chain scheduling, and then some key success factors in successfully implementing CCPM (critical chain project management).
Lisa Repp has approximately 9 years of experience in various industries including chemical, food, wood products, and paper manufacturing. She has a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Iowa State University and a master’s degree in project management from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. Lisa currently works for BASF managing both capital and process improvement projects in Ames, IA.