Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This webinar is eligible for 1 Category A PMI® PDUs in the Technical Project Management talent triangle category. If you are claiming this session, you must submit it to your MPUG Webinar History after it has been completed in its entirety.
For over 20 years, IT professionals have been pursuing a wide variety of Microsoft Certifications to reflect their mastery of Microsoft applications and solutions. For Microsoft Project, there are two exams you can take to achieve your Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) – one for Project Server, and the other, for Project.
In this webinar recording, we will discuss the MCTS exam on MS Project, 74-343 and seek to provide answers to the following questions you might have:
- What certifications are available from Microsoft for MS Project?
- Why would I want to achieve these certifications? How is the achievement recognized in industry, compared to the PMP and other Project Management certifications?
- What types of jobs does the certification prepare me for?
- What are my options for preparing for the exam? EX: Self-study, webinars, live courses, etc.
- How rigorous is the test? What types of questions are asked? How many questions?
- Have any advice on how to best achieve this, and what pitfalls to avoid?
About the Presenter:
Sam Huffman, a trainer and consultant at the Versatile Company, will be our presenter. In the presentation:
- We’ll provide answers to the above questions.
- We’ll present sample exam questions and answers.
- Leave you with information on resources and ways to best prepare for the exam
Sam Huffman first gained insight into Microsoft Project while working as a member of the MS Project development and support team. He has maintained his depth of knowledge of MS Project with each release and is a leading authority in the use and features of MS Project, Project Server and Project Online. Since the early 1990’s Sam has honed his instruction skills by delivering training programs to thousands every year. Sam is a frequent content contributor to the Microsoft Project User Group (MPUG) and speaks to groups often about MS Project, Enterprise Project Management and the discipline of Project Management. He was awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in 2010 and currently still holds this prestigious title and award. Check out his blog on MS Project.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!