Every Project Manager needs to provide regular project status reports, and let’s face it, it’s not the most rewarding part of the job! In these 3 sessions I’ll demonstrate how you can use Power BI to automate your reporting process providing you with more time to do what you really enjoy, Project Management!
Session 3: We’ll take everything we learned in the previous sessions and talk about how this can be automated, so that all we need to do is update the source files, and “voila”, the Power BI Reports will automatically refresh to provide the latest status of project; no more cutting and pasting into PowerPoint. Finally, if you’re using either Project Online or Project for the Web, we’ll discuss how you can easily visualize these projects.
- Learn how to automate your reporting
- Learn how to automatically refresh and utilize Power BI with Project Online and Project for the web
Make sure you didn’t miss Ben’s previous webinars:
- Enterprise Reporting – Microsoft Planner Data to Power BI via Flow which you can view here.
- Automate Your Project Reports Using Power BI – 1 of 3
- Automate Your Project Reports Using Power BI – 2 of 3
This webinar is worth 1 Business Acumen credit