Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 2 PMI® PDU’s in the Technical Project Management talent triangle category. If you are claiming this session, you must submit it to your MPUG Webinar History after it has been completed in its entirety.
Session One: Getting Started with Macros
- Recording and editing basic macros
- Assigning a macro to the Microsoft Project ribbon
- Creating a macro to set the baseline for all tasks in your project that have not yet been baselined
- Creating a “hammock” task that dynamically calculates Duration based upon its Start and Finish “driving tasks”
- Rounding Duration and Work values to the next highest whole number
- Removing the displayed Units from a resource name next to a Gantt Chart bar
- Creating a routine to inflate or deflate work by a specified %
- Distributing your macros to other users
- Using macros with standalone Project and Project Server
Ira Brown, the founder and president of Project Widgets, is a leader in the field of project management, and is a recognized Microsoft Project expert. He has over 20 years of experience helping organizations implement enterprise project management solutions. Brown is the widely published author of several Microsoft Project books and a frequent MPUG webinar presenter on the topic of automating Microsoft Project. Project Widgets offers several add-on products for Microsoft Project 2013, as well as previous versions. Contact him at (302) 439-3414.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!