Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Strategic category of the Talent Triangle.
This presentation addresses the logistics processes, planning, operations, rules of engagement and analysis required for successful security testing. It will examine testing from a strategic and tactical prospective. Critical issues are emphasized such as methodology over technologies, interpretation of results, testing procedures, engagement management and the role of teams.
The presentation also focuses on management’s role in penetration testing and focuses on penetration team deployment at the strategic and technical levels employing the FIST methodology. Attending this presentation project managers will:
• Understand basic definitions and elements of security testing including legal requirements
• Learn how to run and manage testing through teams to ensure efficiency and accountability
• Gain insight into the essential components of security tests and methodologies
• Explore the various phases of a security test and information feedback
• Understand application of key elements, including legal agreements, tools, technologies, scoping, attack planning and project management
• Understand engagement management and communications, in test and post engagement reporting, delivery, expectations and data security
Richard Zaluski, President, CEO
Centre for Strategic Cyberspace + Security Science / CSCSS
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!