Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
Speaker: Bill Raymond
Bill Raymond is an author, public speaker, trainer and consultant. While working in the product development, portfolio and project management markets, his personal objectives are to help organizations and individuals strategically plan and deliver business growth. Bill is committed to sharing best practices. Because of his commitment to the portfolio and project management community, he is the proud recipient of the prestigious Microsoft MVP award. Bill has also been honored with speaking awards from NASA and MPUG.
• Adjustments you will need to make to your Project Plan before making the leap to Project Server.
• How to use the Enterprise Resource Pool.
• Requesting – and receiving – status updates from your team members.
• Configuring Project Server views so others on your team can see – and understand – the GANTT Chart.
• Creating visual OLAP Cube reports on PWA that show project and resource progress.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!