Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
Speakers: Bill Raymond
Have you been using Excel and e-mail to manage your projects? Or maybe you started using Microsoft Project and just don’t know where to get started? This is the session for you! Learn the basic fundamentals to creating and managing a project plan in Microsoft Project.
The following topics will be covered in this presentation:
1) Setting up your first Project and configuring default settings.
2) Adding tasks to a project.
3) Adding resources to your project and assigning them to tasks.
4) Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS) to link.
5) Updating your project plan.
Along the way, you will learn key tips and techniques such as how detailed the project should be, how to use and manage milestones and how to print your project plan.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!