Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
Speaker: Bill Raymond
Bill Raymond is an author, public speaker, trainer and consultant. While working in the product development, portfolio and project management markets, his personal objectives are to help organizations and individuals strategically plan and deliver business growth. Bill is committed to sharing best practices. Because of his commitment to the portfolio and project management community, he is the proud recipient of the prestigious Microsoft MVP award. Bill has also been honored with speaking awards from NASA and MPUG.
Microsoft Project for the Intermediate User – Learn From the MVP
Are you using Microsoft Project and keep asking yourself a sentence that starts with “There must be an easier way to…”?
In this session, we will look at ways to use Microsoft Project to become more efficient at managing your projects. We will also look at some ways to better visualize your projects with reporting.
The following topics will be covered in this presentation:
· Shortcuts for updating your project plan.
· Creating calculated fields and indicators to easily find areas for improvement on your plan.
· Create views and tables that will automate managing your schedule.
· Create custom fields that let you filter, sort and group tasks to manage work packages and deliverables.
· Create visual reports of your schedule using Excel and Visio.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!