Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
Speakers: Sean Pales, ProSymmetry Consulting
Microsoft Project Portfolio Server 2007 offers an array of features and functions critical to effective portfolio and program management. For organizations using Project Server 2007, Portfolio Server can be implemented to improve project portfolio governance and to gain true visibility across multiple project portfolios.
On Wednesday’s webcast, we will discuss the Portfolio Server 2007 Gateway to Project Server 2007 and how it can be used to do the following:
- Quickly capture additional value from your Project Server 2007 deployment.
- Implement governance processes not available from within Project Server 2007.
- Federate multiple instances of Project Server 2007 for true enterprise visibility.
- Create new projects in Project Server 2007 from approved projects in Portfolio Server.
- Transmit high-level schedule and resource data between the two systems.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!