Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 2 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
Level 100, Session 1: Getting Started with Project Management and Microsoft Project
- What Is a Project?
- What Is Project Management?
- Key Goals & Challenges Facing Projects
- How Does Microsoft Project Fit into Project Management
- Learning Your Way Around Microsoft Project (Ribbon, views)
- Recommended Microsoft Project options
- Creating a Microsoft Project file (includes start date, schedule from)
- Working with calendars
- Creating tasks (names, durations)
- Organizing your tasks into a work breakdown structure
- Manually and automatically scheduling tasks
- Linking tasks
- Evaluating the schedule (Project Statistics, finish dates, critical path)
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!