Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 2 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
Level 200, Session 2: Working Effectively with Microsoft Project and Resources
- Understanding work, material, and cost resources
- Adding resources to your project
- Defining in Resource Sheet
- Defining in Dialog box
- Resource settings you need to know and understand
- Setting resource costs
- Setting resource working time
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Using split-screen views to manage task resource assignments
- Two Powerful Examples: Gantt/Task Form with Resource Work Detail use for resource assignments and Resource
- Allocation View and Details
- Adding and removing resources from tasks
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!