Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
About This Webinar
Microsoft recognizes the need to help organizations both improve the successful completion of projects and deliver business results. To this end and to further advance the project management profession, Microsoft has created a certification program to support the Microsoft Office Project and EPM 2007 product in the marketplace. We will explore each certification credential, the related exam information and supporting courseware available to prepare for successful achievement of these certifications.
What You Will Learn
- How these certifications help address the growing need for project management competency development for practitioners and organizations.
- Pertinent information about each credential, exam and preparation course.
- Identify the credential that is most appropriate for you.
- How to prepare for the examinations.
- Where to apply for the examinations.
- Understand important tool features that are addressed in the certification exams.
Benefits of this Webinar
Participants will benefit from detailed information that can both direct users to the most appropriate credential as well understanding how to prepare successfully to achieve the MCTS and MCITP credentials in Microsoft Office Project and Project Server 2007
Ken Terry (PMP)® is the Director of Information Technology for IIL. Ken’s project experience spans over 20 years and includes AS400 mainframe/PC integration, network hardware planning, installation and training, interim networks, and numerous telephony design and installation projects.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!