*This is an MPUG Vendor Session. The presenter will discuss 3rd party Microsoft Project add-ons or services in a no pressure, stress-free environment. These add-ons are not out-of-the-box functionality and require product trial or purchase. Your information is safe, we do not sell or share your information.
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDUs in the Technical category of the Talent Triangle.
Project Widgets is pleased to showcase several “widgets” that extend the power of Microsoft Project. These products address real world challenges faced by many industries by providing the following capabilities:
- Create reliable “what-if” scenario plans that allow you to analyze the downstream impact of changes to a project in support of key business decisions. This capability is especially critical in these uncertain times.
- Automate the new project creation process, ensuring uniformity across your enterprise by leveraging existing project templates and metadata, and enforcing naming conventions.
- Initiate all projects within a program at once, including the establishment of interproject dependencies.
- Capture metadata, assumptions and other critical project information in a central repository.
- Create “snapshots” of important project information across your portfolio including schedule dates and project details such as metadata, key assumptions, and risks/issues.
- Highlight variances of key milestones from one reporting period to another.
These Project Widgets products, all of which work with Project Online and Project Server, will take project management with Microsoft Project to the next level!
Ira Brown, the founder and president of Project Widgets, is a leader in the field of project management, and is a recognized Microsoft Project expert. Project Widgets is well-known for offering add-on products for Microsoft Project and Project Online, as well as for creating custom solutions that meet their clients’ unique business requirements. This company continues to extend the scope and breadth of their offerings, thereby increasing the value they provide to customers by creating Microsoft Project solutions that are tailored to an organization’s unique needs. They even have several free, downloadable widgets available on their website that you can begin using right away
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!