Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1.5 PMI® PDUs in the Technical category of the Talent Triangle.
In Microsoft Project, a baseline is like a “snapshot” of your project before you begin entering actual progress. In this MPUG webinar, you will learn the following:
- Best practices for baselining your project
- What types of data are saved in a baseline
- Where to view baseline data
- Best practices for analyzing project variance
- Where to view project variance
- Why you should not delete baselined data in a project schedule
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!