Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1.5 PMI® PDUs in the Technical category of the Talent Triangle.
In Microsoft Project, a baseline is like a “snapshot” of your project before you begin entering actual progress. In this MPUG webinar, you will learn the following:
- Best practices for baselining your project
- What types of data are saved in a baseline
- Where to view baseline data
- Best practices for analyzing project variance
- Where to view project variance
- Why you should not delete baselined data in a project schedule
Dale Howard is the Director of Education for Sensei Project Solutions. He is in his 15th year of serving as a Microsoft Project MVP (or Most Valuable Professional) and is currently one of only 59 Microsoft Project MVPs in the entire world. Dale is the co-author of 21 books on Microsoft Project, Project Server, and Project Online. He works out of his home in Ellisville, Missouri (a west suburb of St. Louis).
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!