This book will help you:
- Organize your project to suit your reporting requirements.
- Gain confidence in creating, updating and closing out your Project files quickly and correctly.
- Get the most out of Project without wasting your time or effort!
Be first in line to get your copy of what’s bound to become a classic for new and experienced project managers everywhere!
Join MPUG or renew your MPUG membership by Sept. 27th and get Microsoft Project Do’s and Don’ts, free!
Sign up for the weekly MPUG newsletter to stay informed!
Please note: Digital copies will be distributed on the release date. Groups and individual members who’ve already joined/renewed during this $99 sale but before this offer, will also receive a copy on the release date.
Already read the book? Tell the MPUG community what you think!
Author Sam Huffman believes less is more. In this concise guide, Sam has stripped down the complexity of Microsoft® Project to explain just the essence of project management. In nine brief but essential chapters, Sam walks you through the entire process of creating a project: learning the interface, setting up the project for success, organizing and entering your tasks, creating resources and assigning them to tasks, baselining your project, and tracking and reporting progress. Sam’s handy do’s and don’ts — garnered through years of experience — will help you avoid common problems and apply best practices from the beginning.
Who should read Microsoft® Project Do’s and Don’ts
- Accidental project managers.
- Project management and Microsoft® Project novices and newbies.
- Experts in Project seeking quick reminders about best practices.
- Microsoft® Excel users.
What you will learn
- How all of the features come together in Microsoft® Project.
- How to best create and use shortcuts to increase project efficiency.
- How to set up your project to maximize success, throughout the project lifecycle.
Microsoft® Project Expert, Sam Huffman
Author Sam Huffman first gained insight into Microsoft Project while working as a member of Microsoft’s Project development and support team. Since the early 1990s Sam has honed his instruction skills by delivering training programs to thousands of project managers and business users every year. His “Do’s and Don’ts” columns are wildly popular on MPUG.com. Sam was awarded the prestigious title of Microsoft Most Valuable Professional from 2010-2017.
More Microsoft® Project Do’s and Don’ts Tips:
MPUG Essentials are perfect for all levels of project involvement, from project management beginners to advanced users.