Among all the management areas that a project manager is expected to know and perform while managing a project, the knowledge area of schedule management is definitely among the top ones. Time is the most powerful variable among all the variables of a project because time doesn’t depend on anyone or wait for anyone.
While conducting schedule management and developing a schedule, one important area to understand is dependencies, relationships, leads and lags. These concepts have further usages and consequences in network diagram analysis, critical path analysis, cost management, risk management, vendor management among others.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- What are the various types of dependencies and relationships?
- What are leads and lags, and how they are associated with dependencies?
- How are relationships, leads and lags represented graphically?
- What are the real-world possibilities with various dependencies?
- How Microsoft Project software handles dependencies, leads and lags?
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDUs in the Technical category of the Talent Triangle.
Satya Narayan Dash is a management professional, speaker, coach and author of six books, including the book: I Want To Be a PMP. His video courses, PMP Live Lessons – Guaranteed Pass and PMP 35 Contact Hours Online, have created many successful PMPs. Over 1,500 aspirants have successfully cracked the PMP examination with his leadership and there are 83 documented PMP Success Stories in detail. His web presence is at https://managementyogi.com and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.