Project Professional 2016 leverages the power of Office 365 and SharePoint to allow users to work from virtually everywhere. The integration of Skype for Business also allows users to communicate with team members instantaneously.
Microsoft Project Pro 2016 for Office 365
Microsoft Project Online 2016
Features Introduced in Microsoft Project 2016
- Multiple Timelines: Newly introduced functionality that allows you to track different phases or categories of work and set the start and end dates for each timeline separately. Learn more about using multiple timelines.
- Resource Engagements: A new feature in Microsoft Project Online, is the way project managers and resource managers come to agreement on resource allocations. The resource engagement feature substitutes the resource plan feature you might know from the previous version of Project Online or Project Server. Read our resource engagements walk-through or watch our deep dive resource engagements webinar.
- Tell Me What You Want to Do: A text box has been added to the Project 2016 ribbon allowing you to enter words or phrases about what you want to do which quickly provides a list of related features and actions.
- New Themes: 3 Office themes can now be applied to Project 2016: Colorful, Dark Gray, and White.
- 8 Tips for Introducing Project 2016 into Your Organization
- How to Upgrade to the 2016 Version of Project Pro for Office 365
- Microsoft Project 2016 Preview: Multiple Timelines
- Understanding Resource Engagements in Microsoft Project 2016
- A Hidden Feature in Microsoft Project 2016