Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
Case Study – Best Practices for Expanding Project Server across Your Organization
Come hear how Allergan Inc., a multi-specialty health care company, first launched Project Server 10 years ago for one department and has since expanded to six departments. This session draws on firsthand lessons learned at Allergan.This session will benefit anyone interested in learning:
- How has Allergan kept Project server relevant and beneficial for a decade? How do they build awareness from one department to the next?
- Should my organization expand Project Server? What are the benefits?
- What should you consider before, during, and after you expand to additional users?
- How should we handle a new department on Project Server? Is it best to create a new Project Server instance for a new department? What are the options? What is the decision process for choosing the best option?
- What are the best practices for onboarding a new department to Project Server? Is the onboarding process repeatable?
- What’s needed to support multiple departments on Project Server?
- Are there any must-do’s or do not do’s?
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!