Unable to Publish Master Schedule on Project Server 2013

Home Forums Discussion Forum Unable to Publish Master Schedule on Project Server 2013

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt Jastrow

Hello,

I am hoping someone else has had this problem and was able to find a solution.

Utilizing Project Professional 2013 with Project Server 2013 I am attempting to publish a master project schedule with three sub-projects linked within. I am able able to modify, save and publish the sub-projects individually to the server however when I try and publish the master schedule the only action that occurs is a save. On the status bar on the bottom of the screen it shows the schedule going through the save process but then stops once complete and then just maintains the message “Save Completed Successfully.” Because there is no actual error message that appears I am not sure what to troubleshoot.

This issue started a few days ago when my computer crashed while I had the master schedule checked out from the server. So I am not sure if the file is corrupted in some way. I am afraid to clear the cache because I don’t want to erase the changes that I have made since the last publish.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.