Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1.5 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
Are you ready to get to know Microsoft Project Server 2010? This certificate course is for two types of users: those just beginning to use Microsoft Project Server and those ready to become more proficient. Each 90-minute session is taught by an MPUG expert presenter (as ranked by our community members). The series begins by introducing Project Server and its unique terminology and then digs into the use of Project Server for project management work. Following three introductory sessions and two sessions on portfolio management, you’ll be invited — depending on your organizational role — to participate in three additional sessions for working groups targeted to project managers, department managers, or administrators.
- Online via your computer and internet connection
- Eight 1.5 hour sessions.
- Register one time and MPUG will send you a calendar request and invitation for each event in the series.
Certificate and PMI PDU Credit
- MPUG Certificate for “Microsoft Project 2010 Server Essentials,” upon completion of each session
- 1 PMI PDU for each hour attended
Eight sessions total:
- Sessions 1-3 Introduction to Microsoft Project Server 2010
- Sessions 4-5 Introduction to portfolio management with Project Server 2010
- Sessions 6-8 Targeted working group sessions for Administrator, Project Manager, Department Manager
William Raymond, is an author, public speaker, trainer and consultant. While working in the product development, portfolio and project management markets, his personal objectives are to help organizations and individuals strategically plan and deliver business growth. Bill is committed to sharing best practices. Because of his commitment to the portfolio and project management community, he is the proud recipient of the prestigious Microsoft MVP award. Bill has also been honored with speaking awards from NASA and MPUG. Contact Bill through his website, Cambermast.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!