*Please Note: Due to a technical issue with part 1 that resulted in it ending approximately 38 minutes into the session, we reorganized part 2 and 3 to include the remainder of part 1. This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
In this initial session you will learn the following:
- The questions you need to ask before you begin to plan your schedule.
- Learn how the data components within Project relate to each other.
- ***Please note: the presentation ended early due to technical difficulties. Part 2 and 3 have been reorganized to cover the remainder of this session*** This session is not eligible for PMI® PDU credit.
- Learn how to navigate around the project interface.
- Input a well formed project plan that represents the project work as you know it.
Awarded Community Leader for his very popular and comprehensive UK web training series. Ben Howard has over 20 years experience of implementing enterprise solutions such as MRPII, ERP, and latterly Microsoft’s EPM (Project and Project Server) solution. During that time he’s worked for IBM, DELL, and Microsoft, as well as several smaller organisations. He now runs his own EPM consultancy (Applepark Ltd), providing Project Server implementation and training services. His has been awarded the Microsoft Most Value Professional award for Project for the last 5 years, and has published the successful “Microsoft Project 2013 Plain and Simple” book.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!