Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Technical Project Management talent triangle category. If you are claiming this session, you must submit it to your MPUG Webinar History after it has been completed in its entirety.
This is a recording of the MPUG Seattle Chapter Event on September 17, 2015.
• An overview of how support works for Project, Project Server and Project Online
• A quick insight into the new features coming soon to Project Online
• What’s new with Project and Project Server 2016
Participants will understand the options open to them to get assistance with Microsoft Project. They will gain an appreciation of the new features coming for Project, Project Server and Project Online.
- When you hit an issue you will be able to go to the right places – for both self-help and deeper product support or issues related to software bugs;
- You can take advantage of new features.
Brian Smith is an escalation engineer on the project support team and has worked for Microsoft for over 12 years. He has also been writing a blog on Project support since 2006. Brian also speaks at Project conferences and other technical events such as TechEd. In his spare time, he enjoys walking, photography and music.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!