Custom field formulas

Home Forums Discussion Forum Custom field formulas

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramil Ganiyev

First of all I would like to thank to everybody for their answers, feedbacks and help.

I made up 2 formulas in custom field which work fine in separate mode. However when I trying to use AND / OR function in formula in order to use both calculation the system gives error.

Here is the example
      First calculation ([Number11]-[% Work Complete])/25*44
      Second calculation ([Number10]-[% Work Complete])/60*44

When I edit formula with below 2 options the MS project gives error.
      ([Number11]-[% Work Complete])/25*44 AND ([Number10]-[% Work Complete])/60*44
      ([Number11]-[% Work Complete])/25*44 OR ([Number10]-[% Work Complete])/60*44

Could you please advise which WORD or function I should use if I want to MS Project calculate info from 2 different column.

Tom Boyle

Hi Ramil,
      I think the And/Or operators require a Boolean value (True/False) on each side, but neither of your functions evaluate to a Boolean. You need to add an evaluation criterion to to each of them (like “=1”) just to start.

Ramil Ganiyev

Dear Mr. Boyle.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
      May I kindly ask you to write down full formula by using “-1” which your mentioned above.

Your help and support are appreciated

Tom Boyle

Sorry I can’t provide a formula because I have no idea what you are trying to achieve. You must explain a little more.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.