HOTFIX JUNE 2013, ISSUE with copying and pasting tasks with pre-existing links

Online Project Management Courses, Lessons, and Live Events | MPUG Forums Discussion Forum HOTFIX JUNE 2013, ISSUE with copying and pasting tasks with pre-existing links

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Cathalm8.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Cathalm8

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question regarding MS Project 2010. Recently I have been having issues when copying and pasting tasks. It used to be that when I copied a group of tasks only the links within the group of tasks which ware copied remain but now when I copy a group of tasks it retains both links between the copied tasks and also all other pre-existing links through-out the program. This is extremely counter-productive and time consuming to delete these links. I was told by a colleague that it is because of a recent mandatory update by Microsoft details of which can be found at this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2817385 . I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and if someone knows a solution to this problem i.e. how to revert back to original or un-install this update?

Appreciate any help with this issue,

Best Regards,

Cathal

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.