Master Project Tracking Question

Home Forums Discussion Forum Master Project Tracking Question

Tagged: 

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Furniture stores in Abu Dhabi.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      DavidRobbins
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m fairly new to project, but I’m working on creating a master tracking project, adding our projects as subprojects, and then doing an executive summary report. My projects have baselines, but the project summary baseline is showing NA. If I use the arrow to see all the subtasks, I can get the baseline to show on those, but not the main task. Is this by design?

I’m basically trying to give our CEO a report showing the baseline start and finish, actual start and finish, and the % complete.

Thanks!

jeff Heath
      Participant

I had a similar engagement for a Fed Government Client. What I did was pretty simple, I created a black project and inserted the other projects as the sub-projects, and saved it as the Master project. I then used Office Timeline to import the Master project into Powerpoint slides for Executive review.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@jeffHeath, thanks a lot for sharing the solution with us. I am also making a project and was facing the same problem. But I am glad I have found your post and now I know how to execute my project. I have also taken help from experts which I hired from the https://translationreport.com/french-translation-services website because I want to submit it in the French language as per my manager requirement and I don’t know the French language. I tried google translator but the outcome was not so good.

RyanSpargo
      Participant

looks interesting, thanks

mattoress
      Participant

Thanks for your post and project tips!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I came to the conclusion that it is much easier to solve all the issues that arise when I use high-quality and convenient resources and tools, such as Creative Google Slides Templates – MasterBundles Here is a diverse collection of fresh and versatile Google Slides templates, eye-catching and high-quality products that you can use to present yourself, your goals, messages, products and services in an extraordinary way. Here you are sure to find the perfect solution for realizing your wonderful ideas.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Indeed, it is much more convenient and efficient to use a company that provides a wide range of services. At the same time with a professional landscape designer team. Luxury Antonovich Design offers first-class landscaping solutions to clients. I am sure that a well-designed garden landscape, among other things, significantly increases the value of the property.

Furniture stores in Abu Dhabi

Thank you for sharing such valuable and informative information! Your insights have been incredibly helpful and greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work in providing valuable knowledge to others!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.