Resource Engagements Capacity Views … No Option to Export to Excel or Print???

Home Forums Discussion Forum Resource Engagements Capacity Views … No Option to Export to Excel or Print???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John Murphy

When I go to the Resource Center on my PROD PWA site where I have not yet activated the Resource Engagement feature, I have the option of Exporting to Excel or Printing the results for Assignments and Availability.

However on my TEST PWA site where the Resource Engagement feature has been activated, I only see the option to Export to Excel and Print results for Assignments but not for any of the views under Capacity.

Am I missing something? If not, how do I tell MS that this needs to be fixed?

Thanks
      John

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Sorry John, it looks like they removed it…at least temporarily. Unfortunately the best way to request this from Microsoft is to initiate a support case. That or have an MVP submit on your behalf. I hear there will eventually be a public ‘uservoice’ site of sorts but nothing yet.

John Murphy

Larry,

At least I am not crazy. 🙂

Dumb question … how do I submit a support case?

Thanks as usual!

John

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

I suggest working with your internal Microsoft rep or SharePoint administrator. Ultimately it’s a call, but they will ask questions on your instance. It also depends on if you have Project Server or Project Online. To be honest it’s been a while and I don’t remember that much on the process.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.