Schedules filtered by resource

Home Forums Discussion Forum Schedules filtered by resource

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I use individual schedules for core team members (filtered by using resource), but do not see an easy way to show only the incomplete tasks filtered by resource – any help would be greatly appreciated! 

What version of MSOP are you using?

You can achieve this by creating a custom view.  The steps from MSOP 2010 are:

View

Data

By the filter icon select the down arrow.

Select more filters

Select New

Give the new filter a name (I use the resource and would also include incomplete or something to that effect)

You will have the following:

Save and you have your filter.

Hope this helps.

Cheryl

Nice filter Cheryl.  There are lots of ways to do it depending on how you want to usie it.  One other way is to use an out of box filter called Incomplete tasks”.  Then&#44 using the Autofilter on the column you can select the resource you are looking for.  That way you don’t have to put resource names in the filter.  Hope that helps.

Using 2010, so will try this.  I was in this area previously, but did not see how this could work.  I really appreciate the specifics on it.

Thanks again!

Tracy

Thanks for the additional option Larry.  I will try both and see how they work.

Many thanks!

Tracy

Hi Larry,

Thanks.  I prefer this method as I pull these resource reports weekly for distribution to all resources.  It seems that are almost always mulitple ways to get the end result.  The path would depend on how you want to use it.

Cheers!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.