Home Forums Discussion subproject dependencie to master project

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jigs Gaton Jigs Gaton 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

Is it possible link the inserted subprojects to master project?
    Explain: I have inserted a subproject (summary task with 5 subtasks) on a master project.
    I pretend that this subproject have the same duration of master project althought the variances will be.
    If i increase the duration of the master project then the subprojecct automatically will also increase.

#412303 Reply
    Jigs Gaton
    Jigs Gaton
    • Author

Subproject are linked to master projects by default, no? The master shows the duration of accumulated project durations + the master project duration.

#412307 Reply

Hi Jigs

I did not explain my issue correctly:

I have a master project with 100 activities/tasks with a milestone task of conclusion.

Later i insert a small subproject (5 tasks)

I would like to have dependencies between the last task of my master project and my subproject summary task.

Then if i track the tasks of master project will have automatically impact on the subproject inserted.

Other way How can i constraint (start and finish) the subproject with the master project?

Regards,

Carlos Santos

#412310 Reply
    Jigs Gaton
    Jigs Gaton
    • Author

Have you tried not linking the Subproject summary task, but the first task in the subproject group?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: subproject dependencie to master project
Your information:

14 − 5 =