Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Technical category of the Talent Triangle.
In the first webinar of this multi-part series, Microsoft Project expert Ira Brown will present techniques for initiating a new project that is consistent with established organizational standards.
This presentation will cover topics such as:
- Initiating a project from a template
- Adjusting a template, including Duration and Work, to make it project-specific
- Removing unnecessary tasks from an all-inclusive “master template”
- Replicating blocks of activities
- Creating a simple macro to adjust Work based on a project’s complexity
- Using an Excel spreadsheet to adjust the task Duration within a schedule, to meet a specific client deadline
Ira is the founder and CEO of Project Widgets, the Microsoft Project customization experts! He has 20+ years of experience helping organizations implement, configure and customize Microsoft Project solutions, and he is a widely published author of several Microsoft Project books.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!