Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Technical category of the Talent Triangle.
The initial session will provide an overview of working within the VBA environment, including the basics of recording and editing VBA macros.
* Part 1: Working with Macros and VBA Fundamentals
* Ability to create basic VBA macros
* Ability to edit VBA macros
* Proficiency in assigning a macro button to a custom ribbon
• Learn how to produce several useful macros
• Become proficient in how to assign a macro to a custom ribbon button
Ira Brown is a leader in the field of project management and a recognized Microsoft Project expert, Project Widgets is well-known for offering add-on products for Microsoft Project and Project Online, as well as for creating custom solutions that meet their client’s unique business requirements. This company continues to extend the scope and breadth of their offerings, thereby increasing the value they provide to customers, by creating Microsoft Project solutions that are tailored to an organization’s unique needs. They even have several free, downloadable widgets available on their website that you can begin using right away.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!