Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 2 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
Bonnie Biafore is the author of twenty-six books including Project 2010: The Missing Manual, Successful Project Management (award-winner in the 2012 STC International Competition), QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual (now Intuit’s Official Guide to QuickBooks), Your Project Management Coach, and more. She has recorded Project 2010 Essentials, Project Management Fundamentals, and Managing Small Projects for Lynda.com. Her first novel, Fresh Squeezed, a comedic thriller with hit men and stupid criminals is now available in print and e-book. Learn more at www.bonniebiafore.com.
Sam Huffman has been delivering training for The Versatile Company since 1996. Prior to joining Versatile, he gained insight into Microsoft Project while working at Microsoft as a member of the Microsoft Project development and support team. He has maintained his intimate knowledge of Microsoft Project with each new release and is considered a leading authority on the tool, including the newest enterprise features of Project and Project Server.
During his tenure at Versatile, Sam has honed his instruction skills by delivering programs for approximately 2000 people every year. His reputation for delivering practical wisdom with an upbeat style makes him one of Versatile’s most requested instructors. Sam is a frequent content contributor to MPUG and speaks to large groups often about MS Project, enterprise project management and the discipline of project management as a foundation for success.
Visit Sam’s Blog
Level 300, Session 3: Evaluating and Communicating with Microsoft Project
- Setting baselines
- Updating strategies and best practices
- Updating Percent Complete
- Actual Dates and Duration
- Actual Hours and Costs
- Working with Project views and tables
- Filtering and grouping project information
- Using views and reports to evaluate project status (schedule, cost)
- Working with Text-based reports
- Working with visual reports
- Sharing Project information with other programs (excel, outlook, pictures to other programs) these are just slides
- Taking Corrective Action
- Closing a Project
- 1. Checklist of Activities
- 2. Saving a Project as a Template
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!